- About Us
- Citing and Writing
You are here
New Research Help Page and Chat Service!
Looking for research help?
The Arthur A. Wishart Library has launched a new help page and chat service to assist students with their research.
The chat service is available from the Research Help page by selecting "Chat with us" in the column on your right.
We can help you:
- Find relevant scholarly resources for your assignments
- Access full-text articles
- Develop search strategies
- Select the right databases to search
- Locate resources including books and articles
- Determine if a source is scholarly
- And much more!
The service is open during our reference desk hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 1:00 - 7:00
- Friday: 1:00 - 4:00
When the service is closed, you will see an "Email us" link in the same location that is directed to library staff. We're here to help!
Monday, March 7, 2016 - 09:46